Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oh Dear Lord Bishop Romney, Now That We Are Communists...

Dear Lord Romney,

It appears that during this cycle we refer to the government control model of feudalism as "democracy".  We pretend that we vote for our noble leaders and you pretend to give up power every 4 years and pass it on to our next master.

Either way, I must beg your involvement in my little quagmire.  Apparently this credit driven state-run economic model of yours have some bad data.  Somehow my personal data has been corrupted, you will have to check with the Oracle to clarify.  I was supposed to be serving as your 2nd class nobility, within reach of the one percent.  Instead, I am living the life of an immigrant pauper.

Somehow my FICO score got screwed up and now all your banking friends are robbing me blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment