Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cui Bono from the Poison Pill? Cui Non? Geoeconomix and Safeway

Read between the lines! What's really going on in this story? 

Safeway adopts poison pill to prevent takeover
NEW YORK (AP) - Safeway adopted a plan to prevent a hostile takeover after learning of a significant accumulation of its stock by an investor.
The announcement Tuesday sent shares of the grocer spiking 8 percent to a five-year high.
So-called "poison pill" plans allow existing shareholders to acquire more stock at a discounted rate to discourage a takeover by an outside entity. In a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission later Tuesday, Jana Partners disclosed that it had amassed a 6.2 percent stake in Safeway's outstanding shares.

Hello! Our grocery stores are peddling shit for food made by chemical corporations and we wondering why we are over-fucking weight, and dumbed down.  Mind Control Baby! Imagine how they can make people commit violent actions without question of morality.  I am of course talking about the violence at the Navy Yard.  That young man Aaron was on pharmaceutical drugs and played violent, military grade video games.  He was probably shopping at Safeway, like most of us do.  Half their food isn't even natural by any stretch of the imagination.  But it was the LEGAL DRUGS he was taking the turned him into a patsy.  But I digress.

Why is Safeway being taken over? Who is the investor? I'd like to know.  Let's see if the alternative or the mass media tell a better story this time.  Let's take count.  Let's measure it.  I'd like to see how the various propaganda campaigns play out.  What is the financial, economical, and psychological damage to the economy and the communities around Safeway if it is shutdown or downsized or split up.  Will crime go up? Will crime go down?  Will shoppers head to Whole Foods or Trader Joe's? Cui bono from this action.  And what is the public and private reaction? Shock and awe or like a banker vulture, do you jump in and seek a profit from their misfortune.  Maybe that's ok.  I think it's not black or white, zero or one hundred.  It is a series of gray, several degrees of grey, however, you spell it.

So let's measure.  0 to 100.  How do we do that? Should I setup a Facebook page or a Google Hangout.  Should I call my local television station and ask them? How can I learn the answers to these very important questions.  

Maybe I could measure it with Google Analytics, but then maybe they will push my results down cause I am talking shit.

How many visits do I get to my online newspaper.  How many comments do I get? How much of that would earn me money.  None.  I dont get paid to do this.  I just want you to read this story and start to think about how the Safeway employees lives are being threatened right now.  Our economy sucks for people not in high tech or banking or defense.  ((We are not all part of the military industrial complex like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, CISCO, Intel, shit the list goes on forever.  The military buys a lot of shit.  Mostly they make bombs.  Drones.  Apparently they dont make their own bullets because the DHS is buying a billion bullets for domestic use.  I guess they are expecting a lot of "home inspections" and "surveys".  Checking on you.  Taking notes.  Over time.  Monitoring your behavior online, travel, etc.  You know, your car tells GM Onstar where you are and then GM gives that tracking data to the NSA for merging with their Fusion Center databases and kabam! Nazi Fucking Germany all over again. The Fourth Reich.  All we need to put us there is another "new pearl harbor".  Some sort of national emergency - climate related, economic, psychological, whatever.  REX84.  Look it up. I fear another false flag like 9/11 could be the next straw. Some of this is sarcasm because I don't know the whole truth.)  

Now look at the Bilderberg members over the last 70 years.  I bet their companies have done quite well.  I bet they have been lucky in their investments.  There certainly wasn't any collusion or coercion or insider trading.  Right? No fraud? No criminal court cases? That's what I would like to see.  Give me and 1000 others jobs exposing the corruption of the Bilderbergers and perhaps we can save the frickin economy.  Hire some damn private investigators, like Jesse Frickin Ventura.  That's who you want for CEO of the company that fights the Bilderbergers in court.  Expose those bastards on C-SPAN, but make sure EVERY FRICKIN WORD is stenographed, on record, subtitled in 50 languages and heard all around the world.

Sorry i ramble when i write.  i don't have time to sit down and think for hours about some new piece of news.  Anyway, you get the point.  Do the research.  Share the word.  Question More.


No comments:

Post a Comment